How to Hard Reset (Factory Restore) Password Wipe Htc Sensation T-mobile tutorial. Warning All Data will be erased and restored to factory settings.
Hard Reset (Factory Restore) Password Wipe
1. Power off the Htc Sensation and remove battery. Reinsert it back in.
2. If phone is frozen, you can press and hold the power button and volume down button until the phone goes off.
3. Once you got the Sensation to turn off, simultaneously press & hold volume button down and power button at the same time.
4. You will see the Hboot screen or menu selection option.
4. Scroll up and down with volume button. Select Factory Reset by pressing the power button.
5. Wait and watch it reboots and your dones. Your Htc Sensation Tmobile is now factory restored. No more pattern or password lock. No more freezing. Back to factory settings.
like, comment, subscribe to iOSnAndroid411
Tags: How to Hard Reset (Factory Restore) Password Wipe Htc Sensation T-mobile tutorial, Htc Sensation, forgot, password, hard, reset, soft, factory, restore, delete, clean, wipe, data, unlock, htc, 4g, tmobile, t-mobile, bricked, stuck, freeze, solution, pattern, lock, how-to, mobile, device, cell, phone, tutorial, how, wireless, bypass, frozen, screen, android, jelly, bean, gingerbread